Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vive la Kaari Meng!

I've decided to start talking about my beloved books on my blog. No one here (husband,son,cat) cares about "inspiration","vintage goodness","beautiful vignettes",etc. At least on my blog I can gush all I want about my inspirational books full of vintage goodness and beautiful vignettes!


I'll start with these two beauties from Kaari Meng of French General. My first was The French Inspired Home which absolutely made my mouth water. I love all things French and to find a whole book full of franco-style projects was a dream come true. The photos are so great-I wish my laundry room looked that good!-and Kaari has provided pages full of lovely labels, tags, etc. for us to copy and use in our own personal projects. My more recent purchase, French Inspired Jewelry, is equally beautiful. Pure eye-candy. The beaded baubles are lovely and look very easy to make. I'll be honest with you, though. I'll probably never make any of them. But I will pore over the photos over and over, sure to find new inspiration every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment